2. Gabbar Singh (Sholay)Even after 30 years of release, fans fondly remember Sholay's Gabbar Singh. Amajad Khan's performance as sadistic dacoit who insists on killing people whenever required, to continue his status and to take revenge from his enemies. Gabbar's dialogue Kitne Aadmi the is still afresh in the memories of the fans.
3. Mogambo (Mr India)Amrish Puri immortalized Mr.India with his impeccable performance as Mogambo. Dressed up like a General, sitting on a throne with his fingers tapping on the globe, Mogambo is one of the most mean antagonists of all times. Mogambo Khush hua in Amrish Puri's inimitable style is still as popular.
5. Maharani (Sadak)Sadashiv Amrapurkar with his eunuch act as Maharani in movie Sadak left the audience spellbound. The way he used to twirl his hair and flirt ridiculously while carrying out treacherous acts was no less than a surprise performance for the masses having different notions about villains.
4. Shaakaal (Shaan)Kulbhushan Kharbanda's performance as Shakaal - the first techno villain - replete with a shark tank, sliding doors with colorful panels, and all gadgets is another memorable evil performances. Shakaal scored high on 'cruelty in style' too.
6. Jageera (China Gate)Another, one of the most remembered villainous performances of Bollywood is of Chinagate's Jageera. Mukesh Tiwari as a dreaded shabby and ruthless bandit in the movie thoroughly impressed the masses.
7. Ra.One (Ra.One)The sci-fi avatar of Arjun Rampal with a daemonic face and sporting a hood cap to cover it, also emerged as a trendsetter for the B-Town Sci-fi baddies in the recent past.