Super Awesome Micro Project is: A car made of Lego, that drives, has an engine made from Lego which runs on air. (wheels and some load bearing elements are non-Lego)
- More than 500,000 LEGO pieces were used.
- The car engine is made from standard Lego pieces and runs on air!
- The engine has four orbital engines and a total of 256 pistons.
- Top speed is not very fast, around 20-30km (We were scared of a lego explosion so we drove it slowly)
- It was built in Romania and shipped to a secret location in suburban Melbourne.
- It’s a Hot Rod design, mainly because hot rods are cool.